Raashul Tandon is an Indian film and television actor. Tandon was born on October 15th. He has appeared in Hindi films such as Poster Boyz, Barkha, Pink, and Heropanti. He is also assigned to the city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Similarly, he is a dynamic broadcaster who is well-known in north India for his lead role in the show Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga.
Early Years: Raashul Tandon
He was born in Lucknow on October 15, 1986. His father, Vijay Tandon, is a banker by profession, and his mother, Renu Tandon, is a housewife. Within the family, he has a younger brother named Vaibhav Tandon. His family lives in Lucknow’s Vikas Nagar. On December 13, 2018, he married Manish Malhotra. His age is 36 years.
Education: Raashul Tandon
He completed his early education at Spring Dale School in Lucknow, and he graduated from National PG College with a B.com degree.. Raashul dreams of becoming an actor. He relocated to Mumbai due to a lack of acting opportunities in Lucknow.
Career: Raashul Tandon
He moved to Mumbai in January 2009, and after graduating, he enrolled in Anupam Kher’s acting school, where he spent three months training before being chosen for Sony Television and Yash Raj Banner auditions. Sony Television cast him in the Mahi Way Show, Powder, and Seven.
He also appeared in a number of television shows, including Aladdin’s Naam Toh Suna Hoga, Saam Daam Dand Bhed, and PAvitra Rishta. Aside from television, he has appeared in films such as Heropanti, Pink, Poster Boyz, and Barkha.
Some information about Raashul Tandon: Raashul Tandon
- He is from Lucknow and was raised there.
- He made his television debut with Seven in 2010, which aired in January of that year, and he plays Hriday.
- Raashul also appeared in the 2014 film Heropanti.
- He also worked in commercials and television serials.
- Whenever he visits Lucknow, he eats Kabab.
- He is best known for his performance as the Genie in Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga.
- Tandon is married to Manish Mehrotra, an aspiring journalist from Lucknow.
- Raashul Tandon moved from Lucknow to Mumbai in 2009 after graduating to pursue a career in acting.
- Tandon then joined Anupam Kher’s Actor Preparations to pursue acting.
- He has appeared in television commercials for brands such as ‘Fiat Punto,’ ‘Airtel,’ ‘Future Group,’ ‘Onida Mobile,’ ‘Goodbye Sky,’ and others.
- Raashul has also appeared in films such as ‘Barkhaa’ (2015), ‘Heropanti’ (2014), ‘Distraught About Dance’ (2014), ‘Pink’ (2016), and ‘Banner Boys’ (2017).
- Raashul Tandon in ‘Pink’ (2016) He gained recognition in 2018 when he played ‘Ginu the Genie’ in the TV series ‘Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga.’
- In ‘Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga,’ Raashul Tandon plays Ginu the Genie.
Also read about: Finley Aaron love lockwood
Raashul Tandon, who played Aladdin’s lovable Genie in Alind Srivastava and Nissar Parvej’s ‘Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga,’ has now spoken out against the show. The actor recounts his experience getting into the skin of negative Genie’s character. He explains, “It was a difficult task for me to understand the character’s negative traits because I had never seen a bad genie on TV before.” However, I attempted to comprehend the requirement based on the brief provided to me by my creative team. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how the negative Genie would act because the transformation from good to bad happened in a week.