Online casino games are amazing to play and enjoy unlimited. Poker India is one the well-known game in the casino that makes you rich instantly.
If you are new to a poker game and want to make decent profits with it so, you need to know about some tricks that may help you to make your game exciting and profitable for you. Are you losing consistently? No matter whom you are. If you’re dammed serious about playing India poker and earning real cash from it, just read out a few tricks.
Let me clarify one thing. You are not alone in this failure. However, there are few tactics which you should apply and they will kick your game from tedious to amazing.
1. Trench you’re lucky hands
Most people believe in their luck and lucky hands or numbers. If you have won the past game due to that numbers so it doesn’t mean this applied for today or your next game. I’m not saying it is bad to trust on hands but you should try something new for every game.
Wining poker only required math and probability plus logic. Not luck superstitions.
2. Go with one strategy
It is yet another big key to win the poker game. The consistent application of your strategy in every game may be beneficial. You know how to do every move and maybe correct in logics hence, this will increase your chances to win the game exclusively.
3. Know when to move next
The poker is all about logic and strong concentration. If you how and when to move next or change your way this can be smart trick to win the really big cash. Aces are important in poker so you need to know about its complete trick of moving and folding it.
You know that your one single mistake can change the whole game. You need to do focus on this trick more.
4. Don’t play unfair
It is one more trick which you need to work on. Do not play bad or unfair with your opponents. It is a mental challenge game. Be fair with it!
Seven Poker Hand Rankings You Should Remember
Poker is a collection of card games that involves beating competition through a combination of cards. It also includes betting in between so the game’s stakes are raised. The variations are observed in the manner by which the cards are dealt as well as the number of shared cards and the quantity of those that are hidden. Betting procedures are also quite unique from game to game. But in a standard 5-card game, here are the applicable poker card rankings that would help you win.
• Royal Flush- This ranks highest of all the possible ranks you could get in a poker game and refers to a straight and same-suited ten, jack, queen, king and ace.
• Straight Flush- This comes next in the list and pertains to a collection of cards in sequence and of the same suit. In this particular set, Aces will be playing the low card and therefore can be used to complete a hand composed of 2 to 5, provided they are of the same denomination.
• Four of a kind. – This pertains to a set of cards that share the same rank. Obviously, each of them will complete the standard suits of a deck. The fifth card or kicker is expected to be higher. And if there are more than two people who have this hand, the last one will decide who wins.
• Full House- Fourth on the list is a hand composed of two sets of cards, one three and the other two, which are of the same rank. They don’t necessarily have to be in order like 3 of sevens and 2 of eights. They can be as far apart as a seven is to a Queen and still be counted. However, if more than person has it, the winner is determined by the ranking of the first set composed of three. If this remains the same, the person with the highest pair wins.
• Flush- This comes fifth in the list of winning poker hand rankings and it involves a hand that is composed of cards of the same suit, in no particular order. You can have a three, five, six, ten and Queen of hearts and be able to call a flush. However, if more than one player plays it, the winner will be determined by which hand has the higher value. The type of flush you declare is determined by the highest card you have – for example an “Ace flush”.
• Straight- Next up is a set of five cards that are of sequential rank but belonging to more than one suit. To determine which straight played is better; again, the cards values are compared. If two straights are the same, the prize is split. Now, one important fact to remember when forming this hand is that the Ace can be used as a high or low card. So it can go beside a King or a two and complete a set.
• Three of a kind– This isn’t the lowest valued of the special hands, but it is the least favourable in this list. It refers to a set of five cards where three are of the same denomination and the two excess are unpaired. Like the Four of a kind, the kickers are utilized to determine which of the played sets dominate.